Bugzilla signal/noise ratio

I've been looking at email from Bugzilla to try and find out what I need
to know preparing the upstream release of reSIProcate

I feel the signal/noise ratio is disturbing and it also means I am less
likely to open Bugzilla emails

In particular,

- there were over 100 "outstanding requests" emails in my inbox

- there are numerous bugs about builds failing, FTBFS

- those bugs have numerous comments with reminders, adding no new
information for a developer

Overall, from over 300 emails, I could find only the following issues:

- need to resolve ambiguity about whether one of the optional scripts
needs Python2 or Python3
- need to update dependency to use mariadb-connector-c-devel
- cajun-jsonapi (dependency) add build requires gcc-c++

and fixed upstream:

- need to build with OpenSSL 1.1
- two buffer issues

I feel that the volume of automated emails/comments and the effort to
try and find distinct issues in there is disproportionate to the effort
in actually fixing the issues that are found.

In some cases, like updating build-requires for cajun-jsonapi, it would
have been easier for somebody else to make the change than to open the
bug report (in fact, somebody did add it, thank you)

Not only that, but the nag-factor means that I haven't noticed
worthwhile comments people have put into Bugzilla from time to time, in
fact, it is tedious to go and find the personal comments from people
when they are drowning in a sea of automated emails.

Regards,

Daniel