Re: koji builder status

On 19. 12. 19 21:10, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 10:24:16AM +0100, Fabio Valentini wrote:

Side note: Considering that there are comparatively few armv7hl
builders, I wonder why a rather big share of my noarch builds gets
scheduled to run on them. Naively, I'd think that armv7hl should be
busy doing builds for "archful" stuff since they're the slowest

I'm not sure why that is. I would expect them to be busy more as well.

I have the same experience with Python noarch builds.

I have figured out that it is quite deterministic:

When I need the build quickly and/or there are hundreds of slow-ish tests, I get arm. When I don't need the build quickly and/or there are no tests at all and it builds in seconds anywhere, I get x86.

Based on that, I've determined that it is just a bias :D

--
Miro Hrončok