Re: Minimization Objective report

On 21. 11. 19 1:08, Kevin Kofler wrote:
Charalampos Stratakis wrote:
We heard the feedback and did a lot of experimentation and benchmarking
with a ton of different options so I really can't fathom how you are
taking credit for something that others invested so much time in.

The new Feature page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/PythonNoSemanticInterpositionSpeedup

explicitly credits 4 people, one of whom is me:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/PythonNoSemanticInterpositionSpeedup#Owner
Shout-out: Jan Kratochvíl for first suggesting this instead of the
original proposal, followed by Kevin Kofler. Florian Weimer for providing
answers to our questions. David Gray for originally suggesting to link
Python statically to gain performance.

That was put there by me. I understood from the mailing list discussions that you suggested the same thing as Jan, not just repeated what he said.

However, I see that not everybody might have seen it that way.

--
Miro Hrončok