Re: Minimization Objective report

----- Original Message -----

I'm sorry but how exactly did you manage to 'stop' the change? All you did was started shouting about the size increase and then proposed something already mentioned beforehand in the thread.

Your feedback was NOT helpful and it basically pushed people away from wanting to participate to the thread. Luckily sorting through the useful info was possible but still frustrating in between your rants.

We heard the feedback and did a lot of experimentation and benchmarking with a ton of different options so I really can't fathom how you are taking credit for something that others invested so much time in.

/offtopic rant over

--
Regards,

Charalampos Stratakis