Re: Minimization Objective report

Adam Jackson wrote:
> That's about 44M worth of potential savings out of a 204M base image, a
> bit over 20%. I'll happily file proper bug reports for these somewhere
> if we want, but it took me like 30 minutes to look into this. If you're
> not even willing to put in _that_ little effort, then forgive me for
> not taking your assertion that "you simply cannot win" very seriously.

I am not the one who spent 2 months gaining 0.5%…

Also, most of your suggestions (and also most of the ideas the Minimization
team has been floating so far) are very specific to the cloud image and will
do absolutely nothing to decrease the size of real-world Fedora
installations and live images.

        Kevin Kofler