Re: Introducing Square 1

Dne 20. 11. 19 v 0:52 John M. Harris Jr napsal(a):

>> -- trimming functionality and/or moving functionality to sub-packages
>> or separate package.
> For what purpose? Can you provide an example of a package which would benefit
> from this, that does not already do something similar?

For example Kernel is using AsciiDoc to generate some documentation. Is
the documentation really required? And should the documentation be
generated by asciidoc or by rubygem-asciidoctor or by its Node.js
alternative?

I guess these are the issues Troy had on his mind, because this is
precisely the work we do when we take Fedora and try to produce RHEL.

At the end, this might boil down to dropping some AsciiDoc
implementation from Fedora or may be not. There is not definitive
answer, but we should always reevaluate our options.

Vít