Re: Debates/back and forths

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 07:03:00 -0400, Danny Lee wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Danny,

Open discussion is encouraged in the community and we try not to limit
the scope of these discussions. We always learn something new from each
other. Moderation is only used when the Code of Conduct
is not followed, which rarely happens:

The -devel list is quite general and so receives higher traffic than
most other lists. Each specific team/SIG also has their own mailing
lists or communication channels. These will be more focussed:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/

Please simply delete topics that don't interest you. You can also use
the filter functionality that your e-mail provider includes to organise
incoming e-mails as you wish---filter on the basis of keywords and so
on.

Few threads will be relevant to all subscribers---there's always a lot
happening in Fedora and we are extremely diverse (which is how we like
it). :)

--
Thanks,
Regards,