Re: [HEADS-UP]: Mercurial with Python3 on rawhide?

I agree that subpackages for py2 and py3 seems best, but I'll have to
see if mercurial can be parallel installed without too much effort.
I don't expect to have time to work on this for the next 2 weeks.

--
Those who don't understand recursion are doomed to repeat it