[HEADS-UP]: Mercurial with Python3 on rawhide?

Hi guys,
as discussion was started week ago, Python2 is dying. As that, some
dependencies of mercurial will be orphaned soon (or they are already)
and mercurial as it is has to move in weeks on Python3. As I wrote
in [0], I already started some testing and investigation.

Currently it seems that with ugly hacky fix, we are able to run
somi-working mercurial with Python3. I did just simple testing
that worked for me and in the latest copr-build (below), it seems
that hgk extension is workin as well. But many of you extensions
will be probably broken. So, I guess the most probably mercurial
will be broken for the others who use it.

So it's question, should I rebase it in rawhide and setup for Python3
already even when it is so broken, or should I wait several weeks yet
for additional fixes?

If anyone is interested about testing before it will be done,
just try:
  # dnf copr enable pstodulk/mercurial
- it's just first attempt.

Here is the list of RPMs depending on mercurial:
git-cinnabar
gitifyhg
git-remote-hg
gwsmhg