Some Java packages in need of new permanent maintainer(s)

Hello packagers,

The Stewardship SIG is currently providing only bare-minimum
maintenance for some Java packages, and none of our packages depend on
them anymore.
So, we're looking for someone to take better care of them, preferably
someone who actively uses these packages or maintains a package that
depends on them.

The packages are:

- apache-commons-csv
- apache-commons-discovery
- apache-commons-el
- apache-commons-fileupload
- apache-rat
- c3p0
- emma
- geronimo-jaspic-spec
- glassfish-jsp
- gpars
- groovy
- httpunit
- jboss-connector-1.7-api
- jboss-jsf-2.1-api
- jboss-websocket-1.0-api
- jetty8
- jetty-alpn
- jetty-distribution-remote-resources
- jetty-schemas
- jetty-test-helper
- jline1
- kohsuke-pom
- maven-mapping
- xmlrpc
- xom
- zinc

Directly dependent packages of apache-commons-csv:
- HikariCP
- tika

Directly dependent packages of apache-commons-discovery:
- eclipse-webtools
- jenkins
- mx4j

Directly dependent packages of apache-commons-el:
- eclipse

Directly dependent packages of apache-commons-fileupload:
- async-http-client1
- axis2
- eclipse
- jenkins
- restlet-jse
- solr3
- sslext
- struts

Directly dependent packages of apache-rat:
- apache-commons-jcs
- apache-log4j-extras
- apache-rat
- artemis
- bval
- johnzon
- maven-shared-resources
- qpid-jms
- shiro
- terracotta-statistics

Directly dependent packages of c3p0:
- datanucleus-rdbms
- hibernate
- hibernate4
- mysql-connector-java
- quartz

Directly dependent packages of emma:
- fastutil
- time-api

Directly dependent packages of geronimo-jaspic-spec:
- jetty

Directly dependent packages of glassfish-jsp:
- eclipse
- jspc

Directly dependent packages of gpars:
- groovy
- groovy18

Directly dependent packages of groovy:
- axis2
- codenarc
- elasticsearch
- gmavenplus-plugin
- gmetrics
- gpars
- groovy
- hazelcast
- http-builder
- jamon-maven-plugin
- logback
- tesla-polyglot

Directly dependent packages of httpunit:
- httpunit
- openjpa
- picketlink-bindings

Directly dependent packages of jboss-connector-1.7-api:
- artemis
- eclipselink
- geronimo-txmanager
- jboss-transaction-spi

Directly dependent packages of jboss-jsf-2.1-api:
- apache-commons-chain

Directly dependent packages of jboss-websocket-1.0-api:
- jetty
- johnzon
- tyrus

Directly dependent packages of jetty8:
- apacheds
- async-http-client1
- jenkins-winstone
- littleproxy

Directly dependent packages of jetty-alpn:
- jetty

Directly dependent packages of jetty-distribution-remote-resources:
- jetty

Directly dependent packages of jetty-schemas:
- jetty

Directly dependent packages of jetty-test-helper:
- jetty

Directly dependent packages of jline1:
- frysk
- groovy18
- jenkins
- zookeeper

Directly dependent packages of kohsuke-pom:
- access-modifier-annotation
- akuma
- groovy-sandbox
- libpam4j
- metainf-services
- trilead-putty-extension

Directly dependent packages of maven-mapping:
- maven-war-plugin

Directly dependent packages of xmlrpc:
- eclipse-mylyn
- eclipse-pydev
- ini4j
- rome
- swizzle

Directly dependent packages of xom:
- jenkins-xstream
- json-lib
- maven-eclipse-plugin
- saxon
- validator-htmlparser

Directly dependent packages of zinc:
(none)

If you received this email directly, you're a (co-)maintainer of one
of these packages, and would probably be best qualified to take care
of the package in question.

If you want to take one, some, or all of them off our hands, just fill
out the "package_adoption_request" template here, and we will transfer
the package to you.
https://www.pagure.io/stewardship-sig/new_issue

If nobody claims the packages within the next two weeks, we will
orphan them again, setting them on their course towards retirement in
about two months.

Thanks,
Fabio (decathorpe), for the Stewardship SIG