Re: what to do when original upstream recover from death?

Thanks Miro. That's basically what I had in mind. I am waiting now to see how it
will be but the most probably we switch to the original upstream. It seems that
they will continue with versioning of the currently used upstream, so epocha will
not be needed. Currently there is some syncing of repositories so I am waiting
for the new release (I guess it is question of several weeks).

(Currently, the package is broken now because of changes in the latest version
of mercurial, so maybe I will do some fixes before that.)

--
Petr Stodulka
OS & Application Modernization