Re: Copr is going to remove build data from end-of-life chroots

The initial batch of emails has been sent, so if you use Copr for some time
and have packages built for F27 and lesser, or EPEL5, you should check
your inbox
for a message with the following subject

    [Copr] upcoming deletion of outdated chroots in your projects

It was established, that the data will be preserved for 180 days, but
in the blog post
linked above, it was mentioned, that there is an exception for the
first batch. We need to
free some disk space as soon as possible, therefore this time, the preservation
period is by default only 60 days, however with a possibility to
extend it to 180.
The chroots, that will be outdated in the future will be preserved 180
days by default.

Jakub