New member on the block; Introducing Apprise

Hi everyone,

This is my third post in this forum, but this time it's to thank you all for your earlier support.  But more importantly, and according to the Fedora wiki, it's advisable to introduce ourselves (especially when attempting to submit a new package for review). Well.. here I go :)

My name is Chris, and I've actually been contributing to the RPM community for years, but in a bit of an indirect way. For years I run/ran http://nuxref.com/nuxref-repository/ (similar to nux, or rpmforge, etc) but on a much smaller scale. I mostly focused on EPEL 6 and 7 stuff. I usually just grabbed an outdated project i needed to use and rebuilt it to whatever was current and shared it publicly to remain transparent. I also took a lot of great things i learned and packaged them up myself (such as cool home security project i ended up using in my own home). Here is where my ties were broken with you guys as i realize this isn't the most ideal approach.

Anyway, I recently wrote a new application that allows you to notify multiple notification services from a single tool.  It's got a simple API for developers and a CLI tool for administrators. It supports Slack, Discord, Pushbullet, etc (28+ services).

The new product is called Apprise and is Python based. Thanks to all of your help in earlier posts i made here, I've now got it building nicely in your world and I'd love to make it part of EPEL and/or part of the Fedora Extra packages.

I believe i may need a sponsor too; not sure.

Anyway.... that's my story in a nutshell. Hopefully you guys will provide constructive criticism and/or advice as to what my next steps should be.

Some Apprise Details