Copr is going to remove build data from end-of-life chroots

Hello,
I would like to let you know, that in the following few days,
you will start receiving automatized notifications from Copr,
telling you about deleting repositories for outdated chroots
and how to proceed if you want to keep them for your projects.

Please read more information about how it is going to work
and our motivation for doing so, in my blog post.
http://frostyx.cz/posts/copr-removing-outdated-chroots

Also, please see the "Outdated chroots removal policy"
in the Copr documentation.
https://docs.pagure.org/copr.copr/copr_outdated_chroots_removal_policy.html

Jakub