Re: Sphinx and xindy

On 15. 03. 19 3:51, Jerry James wrote:
On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 9:48 AM Miro Hrončok <mhroncok@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think that we build much TeX documentation in our packages.

I think you mean that the packages you maintain don't build much TeX
documentation. :-)  I tend a LOT of packages that use (La)TeX, either
directly or indirectly.  I've got two packages, coq and gap, that have
extensive documentation systems that use TeX under the hood, so that
propagates down to every package that depends on them.  In my world,
TeX is essential and extensively used.

Well I meant TeX docs with Sphinx.
But obviously even that could be wrong, that's why I've used the words "think" and "much".

If you think exploring disabling xindy globally in our sphinx package is worth it, let me know.

--
Miro Hrončok