Re: MBI (Playground 2.0)

FWIW, it looks like COPR's connectivity / download issues when
installing the buildroot have gotten even worse over the past two
days;
The last 13 builds for my elementary-nightly repository **all** failed
due to some download issue in root.log, and the situation was similar
yesterday morning.

At this point, COPR is becoming completely useless to catch upstream
issues, since builds fail for COPR related issues 99% of the time, and
only 1% are real issues.
I usually try to re-submit builds until they either succeed or fail
for real, but at this rate (and with the slow web interface), this
isn't really feasible anymore.

Fabio