Re: Release-monitoring github issues?

On 23.9.2018 23:26, Jerry James wrote:
On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 3:42 PM Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yep. It's fixed but not yet rolled out to production, we ran into some
other issues we wanted to fix up before rolling it out.

I hope to move this service into our production openshift instance and
update it next week. :)

Sorry for the trouble...
Thanks for fixing it.  Do these other issues involve pages with custom
rules?  I've got a few packages where the last log message says that
the version was retrieved successfully, but it isn't showing the most
recent version.  For example, ntl is one such project.
There was an issue with cron job that is checking for new versions. In the current released version, which is running in staging (https://stg.release-monitoring.org), this issue is fixed. When the new version will be deployed on production this issue should be gone.

mkonecny

Thanks,