Release-monitoring github issues?

I just saw a remark on another mailing list about an updated version
of a package I maintain.  Sure enough, a new version was released, but
I never got email from release-monitoring.org about it.  So I started
checking, and I've got nearly 2 dozen packages with new versions
upstream, but nary an email about it.

It looks like something might be broken with monitoring github.  None
of the new versions have shown up on release-monitoring.org, and they
all show errors in the logs.  For example, here is what the page for
python-fastcache (which has a new version) has to say:

fastcache: no upstream version found. -
https://github.com/pbrady/fastcache/tags -
class="tag-name">([^<]*)</span

Is the lack of a closing '>' on '</span' significant?  Anyway, I
thought the community should have a heads-up that lack of email from
release-monitoring doesn't mean newer versions aren't available.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/