Re: [HEADS UP] Removal of GCC from the buildroot

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 08:42:09AM +0100, Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:

> At the bottom I want only flag that people like Igor as they have
> proven packager perms are able to make at the end more harm than good.
> I don't know him (how experienced developer he really is) as my only
> personal contact with him was when on IRC he asked me where my texinfo
> PR and bugzilla ticket are.
> If some wide changes so badly prepared and conducted will happen again
> IMO someone at least should consider withdraw his proven packager
> privs.

I am glad for Igor doing this work and he is doing a lot more good than
harm.

> kloczek
> PS. And really I don't care that again above will be taken as kind of
> personal attack (which is not my intention).

The Fedora Code of Conduct is not optional therefore I expect you to
care about this. If you believe your e-mail might be offensive, it is
your job to ensure that it is not.

Kind regards
Till