[Modularity] Module streams with two different, non-overlapping, package sets?

Hi,

I'm exploring the Fedora Modularity world and would like to know
whether it's possible to have two different module streams install two
different sets of packages? If that's possible, would installing one
stream remove the packages from the other stream even though the set of
packages don't overlap? I'm aware that it's not a goal of modularity to
support parallel installability. But what if the packages themselves
already allow parallel installability?

Example:

Module name: jdk
Streams: 8, 11

1) "dnf module install jdk:8/default" installs these packages:

java-1.8.0-openjdk
java-1.8.0-openjdk-devel
java-1.8.0-openjdk-headless

2) "dnf module install jdk:11/default" installs these packages:

java-11-openjdk
java-11-openjdk-headless
java-11-openjdk-devel

After 1) *and* 2) would I have both module streams' packages on my
system? Would I have only the set from 2) with 1) removed?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Severin