Re: Status of OwnCloud/NextCloud

Il 04/04/2018 17:26, Randy Barlow ha scritto:
Another thought on this topic:

It's probably a lot of work to maintain OwnCloud and NextCloud, and it
sounds like a lot of people have moved to NextCloud or intend to in the
future. Would it help if we went ahead and retired OwnCloud so we could
focus on just one of the two to reduce the burden?

I'm in the "I use OwnCloud but intend to switch to NextCloud" camp myself.

If there are OwnCloud users who do not want to switch to NextCloud,
perhaps they could step in to maintain OwnCloud.