Re: Fedora Notifications app is incomprehensible

On 04/03/2018 07:49 PM, Chuck Anderson wrote:
> Is there a training video to explain how to use Fedora Notifications?
> It is utterly incomprehensible and uses "cute" phrases like "Party
> Perished" and "tabula rasa" that fail to help the user understand how
> to use it.

Unfortunately I don't know of anything like that. There seems to be some
brief documentation about it here:

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications/about

It also looks like jcline started some docs for it, but he has since
moved on to work on a less important project (the kernel ☺ I don't see
what we need a kernel for since everything is moving towards serverless
[and we might as well also be diskless and networkless too!]) so that
effort might be stalled for now:

https://fmn.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

This would probably be a good place for contributions if anyone is
inclined (or… jcline'd?) to help document it, because I agree that the
app is pretty confusing:

https://github.com/fedora-infra/fmn/tree/develop/docs