Re: Best way to handle sub-package conflicts

Digimer wrote:
>   I think "Conflict" is the way to go. However, given how much the guide
> urges not to use 'Conflicts', I worry that will make it
> harder/impossible later to have the package accepted into Fedora.

If your goal is to get the package into Fedora, will those hardcoded
mutually exclusive roles even still make sense then? To me, this looks very
much like policy specific to your deployment. Other deployments might want
to allow a machine to take multiple of the roles you describe.

        Kevin Kofler