Re: Goodbye nvr.rsplit('-', 2), hello modularity

> On 15/03/18 15:30, Patrick Uiterwijk wrote:
>
> Well currently at any rate? What's the long term story?
>
> Only when some module rpms accidentally leaked into rawhide
> recently they definitely had the kind of rather unhelpful names
> that you described in your post and I got the impression at
> the time that it was anticipated they might come to rawhide
> for real at some point.

Note that the module builds I was talking about are the actual modules, not the module content.
The RPMs that ended up in rawhide standard repos (which was a bug, they should have gone to, and will go to a Modular side-repo), are standard RPMS with NVR like $packagename-$version-$release.module_$tag.
In other words, the packages that end up in the repos fit the NVR pattern, it's just that the release part has its .%{dist} replaced with .module_%{tag}.

My email was about module description builds as you'd submit them to Bodhi for example, like https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1055963.