Re: Broken system upgrade due to rich dependencies

On 8 March 2018 at 13:38, Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le jeudi 08 mars 2018 à 17:57 +0000, Tom Hughes a écrit :
>>
>> No, it almost certainly means that laposte.net have announced via
>> their DNS records that emails with laposte.net addresses should not
>> be trusted unless they come direct from a laposte.net server.
>
> Actually, it probably means the fedora listserver broke the DKIM
> signature by appending a list footer  to the message.

Laposte is saying your emails are wrong before it gets to the
listserver. As far as I can tell your email goes as follows:

<desktop>
<ddns.net mailserver>
<laposte smtp1> {sometimes}
<laposte smtp2> {sometimes}
<laposte smtp3> {sometimes}
<fedora SMTP server>
<fedora mailman server>
<fedora SMTP out server>
<every recipient>

Sometimes your emails get 1 laposte SMTP outbound, and sometimes all
3. Sometimes none of them are being used and the ddns.net one is
talking to fedora directly. Depending on which of the smtp servers you
are going through, one (or more) of them is altering that your DKIM
signature from the previous ones is not valid and changing the subject
line.

I have spent this afternoon going through many of your emails and our
logs so I could find try to figure out what to help you. Coming back
and finding you blaming everyone else is insulting to my time and
tiresome. You are better than this.

> So it should either not do that or strip the signature when modifying
> the message.
>
> Modern mail systems are so much fun
>
> --
> Nicolas Mailhot