Re: Wyland is a disaster

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 9:49 AM, Przemek Klosowski <przemek.klosowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am currently reporting my pan-crashing-Wayland crashing issue on gnome.org---but in the true Heisenbug fashion it stopped crashing, so I can't reproduce it now. It was crashing almost every time I used the pan newsreader (the three crash dumps I submitted were just few days apart in my coredumpctl records), but now they're as solid as rock.

That's the great thing about coredumpctl: as long as the issue occurs again sometime in the future, the backtrace will be there waiting for you at that time, so it's not a big deal that you can't reproduce immediately.

Michael