Re: ABI gate: internal-only shared object

On Tue, 2018-01-23 at 08:13 -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 10:32:49AM +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> > We just sent an announcement about this, sorry for being late on this.
> >
> > Basically, you can "waive" test results using waiverdb-cli (dnf install
> > waiverdb-cli) which will allow the update to go through despite of the failing
> > test.
> > We're working on putting this into bodhi itself for easier use.
>
> Can someone who knows what they're talking about put this into
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_update_HOWTO?rd=PackageMaintainers/UpdatingPackageHowTo#Handling_feedback_from_automated_tests

Note: I've just updated the page somewhat, mainly to bring it into line
with the current reality regarding what automated tests are run and how
the results are displayed. I did introduce a little stub sentence about
waiverdb-cli, but it'd still be great if someone who knows the exact
syntax for waiving a particular result could extend that.

> (Also, that document is a great candidate for conversion to the new
> docs system. Just sayin'.)

It's a bit off-topic, but...when this happens, what do we do about
links? There are probably many links to this page. This applies to
anything being 'converted' from the wiki to docs, I guess...can we make
wiki URLs redirect to a docs page after conversion? Or do we have to
make the wiki page just show a link to the docs page?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey