openjpeg-1.x removal

Hi

I've had a look at what still requires openjpeg-1.x, and there are just a handful of packages which can be ported with relatively small effort to openjpeg2. These packages are:

blender: upstream patch
efl: support in currently packaged version
gstreamer1-plugins-bad-free-extras: support in currently packaged version
mtpaint: upstream support in newer version
vfrnav: trivial patch

I've gone ahead and test-builded the required changes in copr [1] and filed PRs:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/blender/pull-request/1
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/gstreamer1-plugins-bad-free/pull-request/1
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/mtpaint/pull-request/1
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/vfrnav/pull-request/2 -> merged already

(I accidentally pushed the efl change directly instead of pushing to the fork, apologies for that!!)

In addition to the above, the last successful build of gdcm also still requires openjpeg-1.x, since gdcm-2.8.4-1.fc28 failed to build.

Once all these packages are updated, I'd suggest that openjpeg-1.x finally be removed for F28+ (debian has done it over a year ago).

Thanks
Sandro

[1] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/smani/opj2/builds/