Need help debugging hedgewars

Ok, so I built the latest version of hedgewars (0.9.23) and submitted an update and quickly found out that when the game exits (hwengine, not the hedgewars binary) it get's a segmentation fault.

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-f9a419a9e9

I have posted to the hedgewars support forum and they have tried to help but we haven't been able to figure it out and it appears that it's only happening on Fedora as far as I know.

http://hedgewars.org/node/6879?page=0

Since it seems to only affect Fedora and to be GL related I also filed an issue with libglvnd (what other distros use it?).

https://github.com/NVIDIA/libglvnd/issues/141

To summarize, I have been able to reproduce the problem on two F26 boxes w/ nvidia drivers and my wife's F27 laptop w/ intel graphics.

gdb output from my F26 system w/ nvidia:
https://pastebin.com/LCDQpB5d

gdb output from my wife's F27 system w/ intel:
https://pastebin.com/i5iXUBZX

Thanks,
Richard