Re: Packages giveaway

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 09:57:02AM +0200, Fabio Alessandro Locati wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've been tried for the past 1+ year to be active on the Fedora Project
> throught packaging and in other ways, even if my daily job is absorbing a
> big part of my energies and time. Also, lately, even more things are
> absorbing my energy and time.
>
> Clearly this is not working very well, so I'm giving up all my Point of
> Contacts position on packages.
> I will try to work on them, even if I'm not th PoC anymore, but I don't
> want to keep those packages stuck due to my (un)availability.
>

> Those are the list of packages I just orphanated:
>

> golang-github-stretchr-objx -- Go package for dealing with maps, slices,
> golang-github-stretchr-testify -- Tools for testifying that your code will

I need this two packages as dependencies, but you are not listed as POC
for them (maybe someone has taken it, in this case, I'm glad they did)

> python-colorama -- Cross-platform colored terminal text

I need this one as well, but again, you are not listed as the POC for
this one either.

> python-lxml -- XML processing library combining libxml2/libxslt with the

I will take this one

> rats -- Rough Auditing Tool for Security

I am interested in this one as well, but there are co-maintainers there,
so I will wait to see if any of them would like to take it. If they do
not, I will take it in a week or two.

Also, thanks for all the effort you put maintaining mutt! Happy user
here :)

--
Athos Ribeiro

http://www.ime.usp.br/~athoscr