From: "Fabio Alessandro Locati" <fale@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Development discussions related to Fedora" <devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:57:02 AM
Subject: Packages giveaway

Hi everyone,

I've been tried for the past 1+ year to be active on the Fedora Project throught packaging and in other ways, even if my daily job is absorbing a big part of my energies and time. Also, lately, even more things are absorbing my energy and time.

Clearly this is not working very well, so I'm giving up all my Point of Contacts position on packages.
I will try to work on them, even if I'm not th PoC anymore, but I don't want to keep those packages stuck due to my (un)availability.

Those are the list of packages I just orphanated:

2ping -- Bi-directional ping utility
NetPIPE -- Network Protocol Independent Performance Evaluator
abattis-cantarell-fonts -- Cantarell, a Humanist sans-serif font family
ascii-design -- A tool to create ascii arts
aws-shell -- AWS Shell
awscli -- Universal Command Line Environment for AWS
bonesi -- The DDoS Botnet Simulator
brightnessctl -- Read and control device brightness
cdk -- Curses Development Kit
chck -- Collection of C utilities
dzen2 -- A general purpose messaging and notification program
feh -- Fast command line image viewer using Imlib2
git-fame -- Pretty-print git repository collaborators sorted by contributions
golang-github-stretchr-objx -- Go package for dealing with maps, slices, JSON and other data
golang-github-stretchr-testify -- Tools for testifying that your code will behave as you intend
httrack -- Website copier and offline browser
ioping -- Simple disk I/O latency monitoring tool
libnatpmp -- Library of The NAT Port Mapping Protocol
libqxt -- Qt extension library
lzma -- LZMA utils
mcabber -- Console Jabber instant messaging client
mylvmbackup -- Utility for creating MySQL backups via LVM snapshots
nf3d -- 3D Netfilter visualization utility
ngrep -- Network layer grep tool
nload -- A tool can monitor network traffic and bandwidth usage in real time
nudoku -- Ncurses based Sudoku game
paperkey -- An OpenPGP key archiver
perl-App-CSV -- App::CSV Perl module
perl-Crypt-RC4 -- Perl implementation of the RC4 encryption algorithm
perl-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel -- Extract information from an Excel file
pixz -- Parallel indexed xz compressor
postgrey -- Postfix Greylisting Policy Server
python-ansible-tower-cli -- A CLI tool for Ansible Tower
python-boto3 -- The AWS SDK for Python
python-botocore -- Low-level, data-driven core of boto 3
python-colorama -- Cross-platform colored terminal text
python-configobj -- Config file reading, writing, and validation
python-gnupg -- A wrapper for the Gnu Privacy Guard
python-jmespath -- JSON Matching Expressions
python-lxml -- XML processing library combining libxml2/libxslt with the ElementTree API
python-pgpdump -- PGP packet parser library in Python 2.x
python-prompt_toolkit -- Library for building powerful interactive command lines in Python
python-s3transfer -- An Amazon S3 Transfer Manager
python-wcwidth -- Measures number of Terminal column cells of wide-character codes
python-yamllint -- A linter for YAML files
qbittorrent -- A Bittorrent Client
qtiocompressor -- QIODevice that compresses data streams
qtlockedfile -- QFile extension with advisory locking functions
qtsingleapplication -- Qt library to start applications only once per user
rats -- Rough Auditing Tool for Security
rb_libtorrent -- A C++ BitTorrent library aiming to be the best alternative
recoverjpeg -- Recover JPEG pictures and MOV movies from damaged devices
ripright -- Minimal CD to FLAC ripper
rtv -- A simple terminal viewer for Reddit
rubygem-asciidoctor-pdf -- Converts AsciiDoc documents to PDF using Prawn
rubygem-css_parser -- Ruby CSS parser
rubygem-font-awesome-rails -- An asset gemification of the font-awesome icon font library
rubygem-pdf-core -- PDF::Core is used by Prawn to render PDF documents
rubygem-prawn -- A fast and nimble PDF generator for Ruby
rubygem-prawn-icon -- Provides icon fonts for PrawnPDF
rubygem-prawn-manual_builder -- A tool for writing manuals for Prawn and Prawn accessories
rubygem-prawn-svg -- SVG renderer for Prawn PDF library
rubygem-prawn-table -- Provides tables for PrawnPDF
rubygem-prawn-templates -- Prawn::Templates allows using PDFs as templates in Prawn
sha2 -- SHA Implementation Library
sway -- i3-compatible window manager for Wayland
systemd-bootchart -- Boot performance graphing tool
wlc -- Wayland compositor library
xls2csv -- A script that recodes a spreadsheet's charset and saves as CSV
yamllint -- A linter for YAML files
zmap -- Network scanner for Internet-wide network studies

Cheers,
Fale

--
Fabio Alessandro Locati
Red Hat - Senior Consultant

PGP Fingerprint: E815 3C49 2A8D FD8B 1CBD BC85 FDB3 DF20 B2DC 9C1B