Re: How to change upstream release monitoring in pagure?

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 08:04:53PM +0800, Zamir Sun wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 11:06 PM, Jaroslav Skarvada <jskarvad@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > How to change upstream release monitoring, i.e. how to
> > switch the states between disabled, monitoring, and
> > monitoring with build? I didn't find anything related in [1],
> > so I tried:
> >

> Does anyone know how can we do this? Recently I also want to change
> the status for some packages.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> > $ fedrepo-req preeny -m monitoring -t 1479022
> >
> > But the request [2] was closed as invalid? What's the correct
> > procedure for it?

I meant to reply to this ticket earlier then forgot, sorry about that.

You can change the anitya integration by opening a pull-request on
https://pagure.io/releng/fedora-scm-requests
As you can see in the git repo there are files for each container/modules/rpm
having a specific setting.
You can simply add a file corresponding to your container/modules/rpms with
one of:
  monitoring: monitoring-with-scratch
  monitoring: no-monitoring
  monitoring: monitoring

I'll try to ping rel-eng about updating the README of that repo to include this
info (or maybe simply do a PR).

Pierre