Re: Coming soon: Pagure service for dist-git

Dne 27.7.2017 v 10:05 Pierre-Yves Chibon napsal(a):
> On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 07:35:46AM +0200, Vít Ondruch wrote:

>>> https://src.stg.fedoraproject.org/pagure/user/vondruch
>>>
>>> This is likely the closest thing to it.
>>>
>> Thx
>>
>> Now I noticed several things:
>>
>> 1) The graph of my user page shows no activity. Is it just staging
>> issue? Is it data import issue? Will it work on production?
> The activity log hasn't been filled, we could try doing it but that will take a
> really long time as it would have to run through each commits in all the repos.
> However, new activity should show up just fine.

New activity is probably enough.

>> 2) The "contributors" list does not appear to be correct. Looking at
>> "ruby", there is listed "tagoh" user, who is in pkgdb "Obsolete" on all
>> branches. Is it old data on staging? Not sure when he was obsoleted in
>> pkgdb ....
> The timeline shows he was obsoleted in December 2016,

Ah, I knew the information must be visible somewhere. This leads me to
question is similar information accessible in pagure somewhere? ;)

But anyway, I was not sure about the age of the data in staging, since
for example the ruby repo says it was "created 19h ago" and the "recent
commit in master committed 8 months ago". This does not corresponds with
the official dist-git (actually neither the repo age nor the recent commit).

Looking at f26 branch [1], the last commit is from 12 years ago? The
branch was created around 1st of March, so what is the content?

[1] https://src.stg.fedoraproject.org/pagure/rpms/ruby/commits/f26

>  the data in pagure is from
> yesterday (I keep running the script to add/test more things), so I think you
> found a bug in this script.
> I'll dig into this, thanks!
>
>> 3) How are the "groups" handled? Looking at "rubygem-puma", there is not
>> the "group::ruby-packagers-sig" listed (might be old data, since neither
>> I am listed). But trying to lookup nodejs or npm, which are owned by
>> "group::nodejs-sig", these two are not available at all. Tried several
>> others from top of the list of packages of this group, non appears to be
>> available in pagure (?!?).
> This is odd, thanks for noticing.

YAW

V.