Re: super-drafty F28 and F29 schedules

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017, at 03:49 PM, Jean-Baptiste Holcroft wrote:
> Le 11/07/2017 à 19:30, Colin Walters a écrit :
> > specific ones. And we get into a lot of interesting questions around
> > the intersection
> > of the languages and Workstation, depending on what gets installed by default.
>
> can you please elaborate what you mean by languages in this particular
> context? Is it again the langpack/translation content or is it something
> else?

Programming languages, and here I mean mostly the dynamic/interpreted ones, since
they get installed and hence need to be updated with the host/container.   For example,
Vagrant (which I currently have layered on my host).  Another example here is e.g.
Python software that acts as part of the host like firewalld. Though
this also applies to some degree if we started to use dynamic linking for e.g. golang
or Rust.