Re: Coming soon: Pagure service for dist-git

MM> Or as an interim, show the spec file?

This is actually a great opportunity for providing information about how
a package is maintained.  So those with the "don't touch MY packages"
attitude have a place to document this.

But yes, it would be really great if we provide some default here, and
provide some easy way to substitute in information extracted from the
specfile or other pieces of our build process (description, active
branches, version/release info for each active branch, etc.)

I'm sure there's a lot of room for evolution here.

 - J<