Critpath - questions

Hi,

some questions about Critpath, I was not able to find, looking at [1] and [2].

TL;DR: why is MariaDB Critpath in F26 and Rawhide.

1) How can I list critpath packages?
I mean, this doesn't really show, what I expect:
# dnf groupinfo critical-path-base critical-path-apps critical-path-kde critical-path-lxde critical-path-xfce critical-path-gnome core --enablerepo-rawhide

2) How do I find out, which part of package is meant to be critpath?
I mean, who the hell would use MariaDB client for critpath purposes?
However, the mariadb-libs subpackage sound's like the one that was chosen.

3) Where can I find list of critpath packages online?
Because [1] looks like it want to point at such a document in its last section "Where can I find the critical path?", but it does point to page totally unrelated to critpath, without even any mention of that word.

4) Who decides, which packages will be added to critpath and why?
I got only one message. "ausil set the critical path flag on the mariadb package (master)"
Like ... I won't tell you anything (for example WHY and WHAT PART of mariadb), just deal with it?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Critical_path_package
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Critical_Path_Packages_Proposal

--

Michal Schorm