Re: Mass issue: /usr/bin/env dependency

On Sat, 2017-04-01 at 15:52 +0100, Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:
> [...]
> *Do not trust my words and please rely ONLY on what you can
> execute!!!*
>
> I fully understand that it is not easy to understand some new
> approach if
> so long so many people been using some other variant which suppose to
> be
> correct but is not.
>
> One more time: posted here test case works and does not need
> versioned
> Obsoletes rules.
> Does it really not lights up some bulb inside your mind? .. maybe at
> least
> some small spark?
>
> Reality is that Fedora have been using wrong solution such scenario
> that
> now many people mentally have problem with accepting that it is
> other/better/simler solution. Such communal effect is *well known* in
> psychology.
>
> If you want to proof that I'm wrong just *please do not continue
> sending
> next comments* in this thread. It is completely pointless!!
> Take test case which I've posted and modify it to the state when it
> will
> start producing not expected results or change something in context
> of the
> packages in which such short test is executed.
> So far no one here even one time posted something which may look like
> like
> producing not expected results.
>
> We've come a long way, and returning to day zero and repeating some
> > mistakes is not a good idea.
>

> Look .. Fedora exist only 14 years.
> People been thinking that the Earth is centre of the Universe for
> thousands
> years.
> If something IS wrong time has no matter.
> Time, trust, number of people .. those things should not be brought
> here as
> an argument. Because it is not the "nec Hercules contra plures" case.
> No .. as I've been able implement and post test case with results
> *I'm
> longer not a side of this dispute*. Do you see this?
> At the moment you are trying to convince this ~1KB of tar.xz archive
> start producing different results than I've posted.
> It takes only few seconds to download attachment and execute what is
> inside. (Rhetorical question) Did you try do this?
> If yes .. did you try after this spend few seconds asking yourself
> "why
> this annoying guy implement this exactly that way? Why it works? Can
> this
> test work correctly in case all past cases which caused writing some
> part
> of FPG? Can it work always?"
>
> To everyone: instead spending time on writing reply *please* invest
> exactly
> the same time to execute and analyse what is inside this tests ..
repo system 0 testtags <inline>
#>=Pkg: foo-static 1 1 x86_64
repo available 0 testtags <inline>
#>=Pkg: bar 1 1 x86_64
#>=Obs: foo-static
#>=Pkg: foo-static 2 1 x86_64
system x86_64 rpm system
poolflags implicitobsoleteusescolors
solverflags allowvendorchange keepexplicitobsoletes bestobeypolicy
keeporphans yumobsoletes
job update all packages
result transaction,problems <inline>
#>erase foo-static-1-1.x86_64@system bar-1-1.x86_64@available
#>install bar-1-1.x86_64@available

And please, stop spreading misinformation! As I said earlier, you have
to prove your information to FPC (which implies confirmation from DNF
developers).
> kloczek

- --
- -Igor Gnatenko