New pastebin service on paste.fedoraproject.org

I'm not sure if this is the right mailing list for this issue.
Basically, the paste.fedoraproject.org site has been recently changed,
and it's basically useless for me now. This screenshot shows the
issue: https://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/temp/Screenshot%20from%202017-02-23%2016-38-52.png

My frustration is that with all the beautifully designed CSS and
padded chrome around everything we can only fit 22 lines of actual
text on the screen. That's about half of the lines that I can get when
using http://pastebin.com and a third of what I can get with
https://paste.opensuse.org. The paste URLs from the latter are also
https://paste.opensuse.org/53391866 (35 chars) compared to
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/3epoM9U0i4oKyPlw7Z6nfl5M1UNdIGYhyRLivL9gydE=
(82 chars)

I find myself no longer using paste.fedoraproject.org -- it can't just
be me being a grumpy old man, can it? Am I holding it wrong?

Richard.