Re: The glvnd + mesa update for F25

Everybody has made some valid points, but as far as pushing to F25
stable goes, there may be an undetermined number of people who
-unaware of this discussion and for whatever reason- already have
libglvnd and relevant packages installed from testing. I'm not sure
that someone who was advised in a forum to upgrade to package X from
testing and got mesa and glvnd by accident or as a dependency will
know how to roll back their system, so we should keep them in mind
going forward.