Re: Koji update to Kerberos problem

Hi,

On 12-12-16 11:58, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

On 12-12-16 11:44, Zdenek Dohnal wrote:
Hi,

I am stuck with same error like Michal. I logged into FAS and waited for long time (cca 1 hour), but still I get same error:

kinit: Client 'zdohnal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' not found in Kerberos database while getting initial credentials

There is my debug output (same as gil and Dmitrij):

http://paste.fedoraproject.org/505248/48153744/

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Kerberos#Questions_and_Answers

Question: When I run kinit I get: Client 'yourname(a)FEDORAPROJECT.ORG'
not found in Kerberos database while getting initial credentials

Answer: Login to fas ( https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts ) and
then retry. Your information needs to be synced from fas to the ipa
server. Logging into fas does so.

Nevermind, I did not read your mail properly, I see now that you've
already done this, sorry.

Maybe this helps ? I was getting a different error, but who knows ? :

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/6352NZ7K3REWAL76ABQDRIIO5B2Z7P2Q/

Regards,

Hans