Re: trying to install dictd-server and...

I'm not sure what dictd-server is, but I'd say if there is some issue
with SELinux, it should be considered packaging bug and you should
report it into bugzilla against the package (or alternatively against
selinux-polixy). The INSTALL file typically comes from upstream, so it
might not cover some Fedora specific issues ...

Vít