Re: Koji update to Kerberos problem

Hi,

I am stuck with same error like Michal. I logged into FAS and waited for long time (cca 1 hour), but still I get same error:

kinit: Client 'zdohnal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' not found in Kerberos database while getting initial credentials

There is my debug output (same as gil and Dmitrij):

http://paste.fedoraproject.org/505248/48153744/

My set of packages:

fedpkg-1.26-2.fc25.noarch
koji-1.11.0-1.fc25.noarch
python2-cccolutils-1.4-1.fc25.x86_64
fedora-packager-0.6.0.0-1.fc25.noarch
pyrpkg-1.47-3.fc25.noarch

I changed /etc/krb5.conf.d/fedoraproject_org file into this:

[realms]
  FEDORAPROJECT.ORG = {
         kdc = https://id.fedoraproject.org/KdcProxy
 }
 [domain_realm]
  .fedoraproject.org = FEDORAPROJECT.ORG
  fedoraproject.org = FEDORAPROJECT.ORG

and my /etc/krb5.conf file has line with includedir. I talked about it on IRC channel #fedora-admin, where they told me it is some sync problem. Any advice how to solve it? For me as package maintainer is this issue really critical.