Re: Two more concrete ideas for what a once-yearly+update schedule would look like

On Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 12:26:21PM -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> I would like to see us stop pushing non security updates to updates
> from updates-testing entirely and do it in monthly batches instead.
> we would push daily security fixes and updates-testing.

Also part of Spot's suggestion - yeah, I'm also very much in favor,
whether or not part of a larger initiative.

> However this
> would make atomic host 2 week releases much less useful, as there
> would be no updates except for once a month.

In that case, we might want a way to pull selected packages on a
whitelist from updates-testing into Atomic Host directly. (Dusty, other
Atomic devs, what do you think?)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>