Re: Fedora on Macs, removing the release criterion

My $0.02 is that none of the reasons we requested the blocker criterion
have changed. Dual boot with macOS is very important to attracting new
users -- we're explicitly targeting macOS users, that's the user group
where we think we have real potential for significant growth -- and I
continue to prefer we block the release indefinitely if it's not
working. We can't afford for our next Ars review to say "the installer
is broken, try again next year."

> We could, I suppose, try to get a few Mac users to look into testing
> in
> VMs on their Macs. But beyond that we need people with 'burner' Macs,
> and there aren't very many of them. We (Fedora QA) have just one old
> Mac Mini.

You work for a multibillion dollar corporation where the QA team cannot
afford to buy a laptop?

Michael