Re: RFC: Soname in rpm name

Rex Dieter wrote:
> In this particular case, my suggestion would be to bite the bullet and
> upgrade libkexif and all apps that depend on it.

Well, that's what I'm going to do, because by chance I also maintain the
apps depending on it. But in a community-open distribution, it does not
have to be the case.
My very own particular problem is not significant, I'd just like to raise
the general issue so that we could work out a general solution.

Aurélien
--
http://gauret.free.fr   ~~~~   Jabber : gauret@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler." -- Albert Einstein