Re: Someone needs to stop texlive madness!!!

On 15 October 2016 at 20:58, Tomasz Kłoczko <kloczko.tomasz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 15 October 2016 at 12:55, Ian Malone <ibmalone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> > What was scarry 9 years ago now is even more scary today.
>> > Will try to present you what is in texlive today over now available rpm
>> > packages.
>>
>> What exactly are you using TeX for? The following examples suggest you
>> aren't very clear on its uses:
>

> You are losing the point.
> It doesn't matter how and for what I'm using TeX. I've not said even single
> word about how I'm using TeX.

> So again: what is the size of cross section of those two sets?
>

> Did I made any question about unes and unicode??
> Don't you see that you not answered eve on my single question or pointed

> Unanswered question ..
>

> Sorry asking. I want to be only sure.
> Above it is an answer on my question or ony random comment?
>

> OMG. Did I ask how can I draw cube/dice?
> If yes .. I'm really sorry to distract you.
>

> Hmm. did I ask when TeX development started?

> Seems you completely lost on what I've been pointing.
> Will try to rephrase this as shortly as possible.

I apologise, I have clearly failed in my obligation to answer every
one of your questions in detail and debate the use and existence of
TeX purely on your terms. Please continue in your campaign to have it
discontinued, I suggest you now write to the people at CTAN, the
creators of TeX Live and Donald Knuth with your concerns, I'm sure
they will all bow to your inexorable logic.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk