Re: Redefinition of the primary and secondary architectures

On 08/04/2016 05:07 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
All the details of the proposal along with FAQ have been put on a wiki
page here[1]
so please go and read it and ask any questions that aren't answered in
the FAQ here.

For rawhide, ppc.koji is currently behind primary by two weeks (or even more). What's the cause of these delays? Is it koji-shadow bugs or lack of automation? I hope it's not raw builder throughput.

I know that there are koji-shadow bugs which cause build root corruption, and the NVR sync from primary is not exact (in the sense that packages are built against different libraries), so I hope we can get rid of koji-shadow.

Thanks,
Florian