Re: [Koji] Re: [Koji] #333: no login button in web interface

On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 16:02:40 +0100
Dave Love <d.love@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > You can have FMN ( https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications/ )
> > mail or irc query you for all your scratch builds.
>
> Yes, but that takes hours (I'd say normally about half a day) and I
> keep losing notifications somehow.

There have definitely been times when it gets swamped and behind in the
past, however thats mostly solved now. See:

http://blog.pingoured.fr/index.php?post/2016/06/24/New-FMN-architecture-and-tests

The new setup is live now. Yesterday with the mass branching it got
about 2 hours behind at it's worst, but caught up pretty fast. In the
past that would have put it behind for a day or two...

Of course it can always be faster and we are working on that, but it
should be much better now that it has been.

kevin