Re: No Rich boolean deps in Requires/Recommends for f24

KF> At today's FESCo meeting we decided to ask maintainers to not use
KF> rich boolean Requires/Recommends for the time being until tooling
KF> can catch up and allow us to push updates with them.

Could someone look over the language in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#Rich.2FBoolean_dependencies
to make certain that I've corrected it as necessary to meet the current
FESCo guidance?  I didn't want to leave incorrect information in the
guidelines so I elected to fix this now rather than wait for an FPC meeting.

 - J<