iproute package split

Hi,

I am in the process of splitting the 'tc' utility off from iproute
package. The motivation for this comes from two things:

1) Due to it's xt/ipt action, tc depends on iptables.
2) iproute is part of the 'Core' group.

These two in combination lead to iptables being pulled into Core as a
dependency although not strictly necessary - tc is not necessary for
basic system functionality and ip itself works fine without.

So far I added a new 'tc' subpackage to iproute.spec which will contain
tc, all related binaries and configs and relevant man pages. This
package depends on a version of iproute which is greater than the last
release before the split, which should prevent conflicts when updating.

For user convenience though, I would appreciate if an iproute package
update from a pre-split version would automatically pull the tc
subpackage as well. Is this possible without adding a dependency from
'iproute' to 'iproute-tc' (which would defeat the purpose, of course)?

Cheers, Phil